Denver Metro / Suburban Pricing
- $450 for the Ceremony (starting at)
- $650 for the Ceremony and a Cocktail Hour
- $800 for the Ceremony (starting at)
- $1,300 for Ceremony and a Cocktail Hour
- $1,200 for the Ceremony (starting at)
- $1,650 for Ceremony and a Cocktail Hour
- $1,400 for the Ceremony (starting at)
- $2,000 for Ceremony and a Cocktail Hour
Corporate & Party Rates:
- $200 per hour/per musician (We discount the rate after the first 3 hours.)
- $75 to have looping equipment
- $150 load in fee. May incur additional charges with regard to special equipment.
- $50 for Canopy for all outdoor performances.
All music within our extensive repertoires are free. The only other music fees would be to purchase specially requested sheet music (about $20 per song) or to transcribe a special request ($95).
Special requests must be submitted 2 months in advance to give ample time to obtain sheet music and rehearse.
To change the location from Ceremony site to Cocktail hour/reception site = $50-to-$80 [only if it requires complete reload and transportation to another site]
To have one of our expert musicians bring and play a second instrument or add looping = $75
Technical Requirements & Possible additions to the base rate. Outdoor venues: a place of shade and protection from the elements (including from the sun) for both the Artist(s) and their instruments. Customer agrees to $50 fee for use of Masterful Musicians’ shade awning.
Out of the Denver area mileage rates
We will charge for mileage: The 2021 Tax rate of 57 cents per mile per musician if more than 40 miles outside the Denver area.
*Pricing is done on an individual basis. Each event requires unique features which affect the cost.
You have so much to plan. We’d be delighted to assist!
Call or text us with questions 303-670-6756
I Look forward to speaking with you,